About Photonics and the Colorado Photonics Industry Association
Photonics (fo-ton-iks) : The technology of generating and harnessing light and its energy for high tech solutions.
Think you know all the applications of photonics? Check out A Day In Life with Photonics (from Harnessing Light, National Academy Press, 1998).
CPIA is a not-for-profit association of industrial, educational, and governmental entities involved in research, development, and/or the sale of products or services that involve photonics technologies. READ ABOUT OUR MISSION AND VALUES
CPIA unites the industry in Colorado
- To promote the strength and contribution that photonics technologies make
- To publicizes this strength in industry trade shows and international business forums
- To assure a trained workforce is available to allow the industry to grow. LEARN MORE
- To promotes the needs and wants of the photonics industry to the local and federal governments.
- To provides a forum for industry, academia, and government laboratories to collaborate on R&D projects.
- To pursue research funding or investment capital.
- MEET OUR BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CPIA was formed in 1997. LEARN MORE HISTORY
P.O. Box 700
Boulder, CO 80306
Physical Location (New April 2010!):
5733 Central Ave.
Boulder, CO 80301
Third Floor of the ATFilms building, located across the hall from Metzger Associates.