CPIA 2007 Annual Meeting
November 14, 2007. Held at the Discovery Learning Center, University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Picolight (JDSU) named Colorado Photonics Company of the Year
- Mary Ann Roe was presented with a Service Award
- 33 student posters exhibited the latest in photonics research
- Presentations on academic/research programs at:
- First Annual Rocky Mountain POSSE (Photonics & Optics Summit and Special Event). September 13, 2007 from 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.
- CPIA Quarterly Meeting, August 16, 2007. “All About Ball”, with overview and history of Ball’s Colorado work followed by a tour of the Ball Aerospace & Technology Corp. facilities in Boulder, Colorado
- CPIA Quarterly Meeting, May 22, 2007. “Nanophotonics”, by David Huff of the Optoelectronics Industry Development Association. Included a presentation and tour of InPhase Technologies, Longmont, Colorado.
- CPIA Quarterly Meeting, February 22, 2007. “Winds of Change in Patent Law”, William W. Cochran, Patent Attorney, Cochran Freund & Young LLC. Included a presentation and tour of Particle Measuring Systems, Boulder CO.